Monday, April 26, 2010

Thirsty Face?

Is your skin parched, flaky,wrinkled, chapped, dull, etc??   I could go on but I think you get the drift...
Give it a big thirst quenching drink with my new favorite mask from the Olay Professional ProX line.  The 'Intensive Treatment Mask' is truly amazing.  There is actually the product amount of a full size moisturizer in one mask packet. I've started doing it every Monday to start the week right, and  rehydrate after whatever damages have been done over the weekend. I can literally feel my skin sucking in the serum and saying "thank you!"  It makes my skin look supple, dewy, and fresh in only 10-15 min of sitting with the gooey slippery cloth mask on my face.  Yes, when it's on you sort of look like a Mexican wrestler, but once it's off you look like you just came from a spa weekend at Canyon Ranch.
  
 Each set comes with 5 masks, if you are looking for some quick anti aging results do all 5 in a row to turn back time. Since I'm still 26 I am using it more for a maintenance tool. So I use it once a week, also I'm on a budget so I try to stretch it out.  Although I may try the 5 in a row soon just cause I love the feel of it that much.  I am even going to start using it on my clients that have dry skin before I do their makeup cause it preps the skin unlike anything I've seen before.

It's easily accesible, you can find it at Target, CVS, or anywhere else that you would find your usual Olay products.  It is $69 for the set of 5, so it's not exactly cheap, but definitely worth it and beats out the comparable product lines who's similar mask treatments range from $140 and up.
  Here's how you use it:
 Remember to make use of all the product provided, after you're done with the mask, squeeze out the remaining serum in the packet and rub it into your neck and chest and wherever else you feel needs a little extra lift and hydration. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!!! Thank you so much for recommending!! I always struggle with this and know so many women who do and can't wait to pass on the knowledge!!