Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easy on the Eyes



KAT VON D.
making eyes easy...


To my surprise she really brought the goods with her makeup line, from quality of the products to the sexy packaging. I haven't gotten a chance to try everything in the line, but one thing that I bought and love are her "True Romance" eye shadow palettes. I got both 'Ludwig' (warm earthy tones) and 'Beethoven' (icy cool tones). The shadows have great pigment, go on smooth, and have nice staying power. Both palettes have 8 shades, giving you all that you need to create any look no matter what time of day or outfit you're rockin'.

Of course I have about a gazillion different shadows and love them all for different reasons. But these are now what I reach for when I'm about to hit the road. They really consolidate my travel kit, and for someone who is a chronic over-packer that is a Huge deal!


sold at sephora...

No comments: