Tuesday, March 24, 2009

INCREDIBLE COVERAGE

KEVYN AUCOIN
"The Sensual Skin Enhancer"


I am not often impressed when it comes to foundations and concealers. There seems to always be something wrong... not enough coverage... good coverage but too greasy or cakey.. bad color choices, etc.
But I must say that this one is different! A silky smooth result that will cover all blemishes and discolorations! I swear I heard angels sing when I first pressed this product to my face.
No it is not cheap.. at $45 for .63oz pot. But you are paying for quality with this one. The beautiful thing is, a little goes a long way. I swear, a dab will do ya with this creamy concoction. You can just concentrate it in the areas it's needed most, and then blend outward around the rest of your face. Just dust a loose powder on top and you're instantly flawless and fabulous. With the 12 shades that he created you are sure to find the perfect fit.

--can be found at www.sephora.com

Happy Shopping!

No comments: